The first Transnational MULTICULTURALCARE Project Meeting successful took place despite Covid-19 pandemic
Given the current COVID-19 pandemic, the European Higher Education Institutions have suspended the realization of the face-to-face events, respecting all preventive measures adopted by the various countries of the European Union.
Hereupon, the MulticulturalCare Consortium decided to organize the first transnational project meeting in online mode to get the project started and to coordinate the activities and outputs to be carried out during the 24 months of the project.
All the 3 MultiCulturalCare Project partners met at the first Transnational Project Meeting – Kickoff meeting, on 17th and 18th December 2020, to discuss key elements of the strategic planning of the project.
In this first transnational project meeting participated the team of ESEnfC (9 persons), the team of UC Limburg (6 persons) and the team of UCLM (6 persons). This meeting had the purpose to understand the project, the partnership agreement, to know each partner and how the teams work, define the working methods, project tasks and the outputs to be carried out.
Key Points of the Event:
It was an important step in the project implementation, which enabled partners to share:
- Presentation of the project , main goals, timeline and plans and ideas for the output activities;
- Development Meetings
- Project monitoring, Reporting and Dissemination
- Project Life Cycle, Budget, Communication and Monitoring – Erasmus+ Portuguese Nacional Agency
- Financial and Management guidelines
- Highlights on Grant Agreement
- Project consortium communication tools and dissemination policy, the project timeline, and the plans and ideas for the 1st Intellectual Output activities